Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Nice Guys Always Finish Last.

Up until this week I'd always understood the statement "Nice Guys Always Finish Last" as a derogatory comment about girls who like abusive men over stable, good guys who aren't as exciting.

This week I now understand another context:
Some nice guys finish last because they fall behind at the beginning, and never pick up the slack.

4 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok... I get the first part... But I don't get the second part... explain please?

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The second part is - I'm not the kind of girl who wants to be mistreated, but am super frustrated and about to just count the game as over.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just remind me to NEVER date you Shirley... No offense but I like my knees... even my metaphorical ones...

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shirles at least you know there's something wrong with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home