Plan-B
The "oops the condom broke!" pill is not going to be available over-the-counter any time soon.
It's still legal, although with however much longer it takes to get from your doctor it becomes less effective.
The "oops the condom broke!" pill is not going to be available over-the-counter any time soon.
2 Comments:
There is a compromise that'll cover Molly's concern - which is to have it in the small set of OTC drugs that you have to ask the pharmacist for in person.
Cold medicines with the ingredient used to make methamphetamines are controlled like that, so I don't see why Plan-B shouldn't be.
I wish that everyone having sex was responsible enough to think of having Plan-B on hand just-in-case or something, but too many people don't plan their lives around having sex responsibly.
Shirley, Molly - wasn't there some study that women our age and older are much more cavalier about contraceptives than our teenage and college-aged counterparts? I know I discussed it with one or both of you.
Ha! Found it!
Some women use less birth control
Post a Comment
<< Home