blogs and wikis
I'm researching blogs and wikis for a termpaper this semester. (and yes, there is something beautifully ironically self-referential in posting about blogging on a blog.)
And I started thinking how interesting it'd be if I got a wiki started for conservators to post about treatment options and what worked and what didn't. Then again, we're analog people for the most part - so having a wiki might not work, if people didn't contribute to it.
3 Comments:
If you wanna start a wiki you better make it about 3 hours.... :-P
I am not going to start a wiki anytime soon. I just think it'd be interesting to have people like me and my colleagues collaborating on all the different ways to reback books on one page while also discussing the various different kinds of salt bath treatments available for deacidifying paper on another... I should stop dreaming about this now.
Really sounds more like a group blog or a google group to me... (and I was joking btw)
Post a Comment
<< Home